Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dream: Directions and Paths

I had a dream before waking up. It seems that the word for me was,

"if you ever loose sight of where your going,

look back to the past and remember why you came"

 

You can get good insight of direction and judge the situation well.

 

I guess I was very confused when I went to sleep,

My body was so tired yet my heart was anxious,

I couldn't sleep till the early hour of the morning as I had so much

Load of throughs that ran through my mind like the early traffic of 8.45 am

Where am I going?

Why am I doing this?

Where is my direction?

Which way should I go?

I am at a cross road,

Right or left?

North or south?

Vertical vs horizontal?

Do I swim like the fish in the deep sea?

Or do I sore like an eagle in the sky?

 

Do I plant my trees overlooking the morning sea,

Or do I root it in the dusky mountains?

Do I immerse with Informational Technology,

Or do I submit to the call of Arts?

Do I strive for the Mercedes Benz

Or that Audi car

Or should I get that proton saga?

 

Yet the sweet presence that is with me,

Told me that he doesn't see me as what people might say,

Who's to say who I am,

That tops the ranking of opinion over the one who created me?

Yes, all I hear is their voice,

Voice of people in the world,

Telling me what to do,

Deceit and hidden motives, agendas and plans

that underline their most concern voices,

But I come to that sound place,

That place of which I can hear His voice,

Holy Spirit is moving,

My physical ears can't seem to hear,

Any audible voice,

But the ears of my heart,

Rejoice for I have heard the voice if salvation,

And it's speakings and teachings for me!

 

Today it came in a dream,

Before I awoke and before I awake,

Half in my deep slumber,

Before I pollute my ears with the world again,

Sweet sweet directions,

Conforming and affirmation,

So ever assuring and soothing,

My word today was:

 

"if you ever loose sight of where your going,

look back to the past and remember why you came"


And I looked,

Pondered,

Even wondered,

The real core reasons,

I detached all the hidden motives,

Agendas and dark plans in my heart,

And looked at the innocents,

Of pure reasons of my intentions,

For I have come to know true love,

A force that fills my empty void,

To filly my empty eye sockets,

To walk in supernatural lights,

Mids' the natural tangible darkness,



Mike Cheong

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..