Monday, July 2, 2012

How to reach God and encouragement

Dear friends and readers,
I would like to share with you part of my journey again.

Today as I went to my room to pray because i felt so hungry for God and i really needed him at this point of my life and got the word as a i opened up my bible (asking the Holy Spirit to lead me to the page that God had desired me to read) on psalms 32 on confession and forgiveness. I am reminded of a sin when I was praying and it was :
I have put humans (men) as my saviour instead of Jesus. And that was my sin.
And at the church camp I also got this message and repented but today I was reminded of it again and I was "happy to confess and ask for forgiveness." This is the key:
Your sins block your way to the father. Happy are those who confess and are forgiven.
Only then God will be "out hiding place and will save me of all my troubles" and I will sing praises to him!
In psalms 32:8 "The LORD says, "I will teach you the way you should go; I will instruct you and advise you."
That means the Holy Spirit will lead me and I have access to God's instructions, meaning his will! So if I follow the perfect plan of my father, I will gain the promises of Jeremiah 29:11

"I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. 12 Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will answer you. 13 You will seek me, and you will find me because you will seek me with all your heart."

So I am greatly encouraged by this. Hope this encouragement has spread to you as well friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..