Thursday, July 19, 2012

Poem of an oppressor!


 

Oppressors!

You always become emotional when questioned,

You don't like people questioning your authority,

You always become angry when you are inquired,

You use hard, harsh words upon people,

You always want to win!

You use "wise decisions"

And always pulling rank to get people to submit,

Always leaving the other party helpless

Guilty and saddnen

Left me feeling wrong, depressed, stressed and helpless,

Stranded, self pitied, washed off all self image,

Making me submit and poked, pricked, probed and robbed

Feeling empty, vanurable and burned

Taken advantage of like a queen and it's eunuch

Castrated of my dignity and pride,

No more do I have freedom,

I live a seemingly free live, but it's actually a big cage

 

I am sick of it,

One after another,

Will you never be satisfied?

Will you continue your manipulative ways to get what you want

For your own self graftification and needs

 

You lie every time you speak

At first I believed it

Like sweet words of a lover

Of promising security from a father

Like sweet assurance from a mother

Like encouragement from a brother

Or friendship from a companion

 

But thanks be to God who have revealed your poison,

I do not drown in its venom,

Though my body, spirit and soul is hurt and weak,

 

My voice is stuck!

I am in panic!

I become so insecure!

Who am I? I can't rely on myself anymore!

I go around seeking for help,

But everybody just wants to take advantage

they kick me here and there

And my close ones just rub it in my face

They are not proud of me too

Like I am so weak and meek

They are shy of me and

will not acknowledge my existence in the

presence of important people

 

Oh, I feel so rejected and down cast

Has the world abandoned me?

Do my feeling matter anymore?

Do my tears matter to anyone?

Or does everyone use my fears

For their own advantage

Used then abused then cast aside as a slave

This is what I feel and I must let these feeling out

For I don't care what the world may think

As they don't care about me either

 

I laugh when I see the joy of life

Will I ever be able to feel this joy of life

I don't want to experience it in moments

I want to live it

So sore higher, my love

I will one day climb out this dark pit

One day I will see The sun, when I get out of this pit

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..