Thursday, July 19, 2012

Helpless little bird

Feeling so trapped,
hopeless, clueless,
It's like I have been ripped my wings to fly,
To move, to go forward,
This wings are ripped by fear,
Of the "what if's"
And the "don't bother, it's not worth it"
And the "I'll do it tomorrow's"

I feel so helpless,
Like a small bird,
Being surrounded by eagles,
That tell you they are big and you are just small,

So betrayed,
By the ones I love,
And the ones I loved,
Who infact turns out to be my enemies,
So deceived and so wounded,
And it made it seems like its my fault,
Made me go on such guilt trips,
Which such mind games,
which such pushing, shoving and pressing

Oppressor!
You shit!
You made me so emotional
And drained all my energy on you!
Sucked me dry to the core,
But my maker had replenished and
filled me again once more

How could I ever let myself trust you
You and your f sweet words
You make my vomit and dispise myself
You made me think I was weak without you
Like I couldnt make it without you
Like you cared for me
You betrayed me!
Just like in the movies!

I through there were never bad people around,
Just misunderstood people,
You ripped the head of an innocent mind,
You slapped him with the back of your hand,

And so today I have cried,
The hurt causes deep pain in my heart,
My feelings are like a turmoil,
Emotions that I just cannot control,
Feel like crying but I can't,
Feel like shouting buti can't,
Feel like giving up but there's too much of dependence of the people surrounding,
It's never ending

Telling me always what to do,
How to dress and what I must obey,
Like my mind is yours
And my body your slave?!
How dare you!
I won't let you anymore!
I don't care who your influences are
I know my fathers on my side

I was so scared,
So I fear and so timid,
Like a small flame amids the strong winds
The blows from one direction to another
I drift weakly and meekly

I hate these feelings!
The drive me up the wall
They turn me inside out!
Here my cry oh Lord
Save me!
My enemies, they crush me!
They play with my head, they play with my heart,
Toy my feelings and tear me apart!

Do not let your child here hope for nothing,
He trust in you to save him!
He believes in your saving power to deliver,
Set me free from my oppressors!
From these negetive influences and spirits that haunt me

People judge me,
They have no wanting to understand me,
They just see a diamond in the rough that they can use,
Step on and even abuse,
Enough, enough, Enough!
Stand up for me Oh Lord! Stand up for you child,
Deliver! Deliver he cries! In the streets he cries "Deliever!"
Hear him Oh Lord,
Arise in judgement and crush his enemies as you have promised!

Praise the the Lord forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..