Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Psalms 126:1-3

Dear Viewers,

I was inspired to come out and produce my own scripture posters
according to that my heart has moved me to do.
I hope this would inspire you as well!

Psalms 126:1-3 - Part of the pray of Deliverance 
This was taken of the book of Psalms chapter 126:1-3 under "A prayer for Deliverance". The version was taken off the GNT (Good News Translation) Bible.

" When the Lord brought us back to Jerusalem,
it was like a dream!
2 How we laughed, how we sang for joy!
Then the other nations said about us,

The Lord did great things for them.
3 Indeed he did great things for us; "
{GNT (Good News Translation) Bible.}

Those of you that was a clerer copy, please feel free to mail me and i will do what i can for you.

Be Blessed!
Mike Cheong

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..