Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mikes Psalm 2

Mikes psalm 2

And bless your name I shall among the peoples,
For you have done great and marvelous things in my life,
I cannot deny that everything you did you had my best interest,
Though I may stumble and fall You always picked me up,
Even when I felt I didn't need you at all You never left me,
When I cried when I was say You were collecting my tears,
When I was afraid You was in front of me,
In my embarrassment You were waiting for me in my secret corner,
In my pride You somehow understood and waited patiently,
In my sorrows You held me as I cried,
When I was lonely You were listening to me,

Why then do you feel so distant?
And yet you loved me so much,
I feel your love for me but it is so far away,
You are near but I can't see you,
I feel your awesome presence but I can't hold you,
How then, can I trust that you are with me?

But the wonders of your mighty hand are to be marveled,
Even in my darkest moments I see your work,
Sudden things being removed and moved,
Strangers come with mirth, gold and forbearing good news,
Everywhere I walk I seem to carry wondrous favor,
A thousand Smiles greet me as I walk on by,

A simple thanks would not be enough,
How can it be considered what you have done,
You have turned my mourning into dancing,
You have went fourth to confused my enemies,
Your promise is to crush them inside their very camp,
Oh, how I delight in Your laws,
Delight in the Lord always and praise His name forever!


Mike Cheong

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..