Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An everlasting Love

An everlasting Love

As the sun rises,
So is your everlasting love for me,
So sweet is the sound of His voice,
When He calls out my name

He knows the rise and the fall of events,
Even before they have taken place or became to be,
He knows the birth of a baby bird,
Or even the growth of a little tree,

When darkness overcomes He is the light,
In gloomy days His presence is so bright,
The thick heaviness at once is lifted up,
When we call, He rises up

Out of the night He calls my name,
I can hear it, my heart cannot stop it's stirring,
It's a voice that calls me to write,
The voice that tells me to move

Powerful Glorious and Mighty
These are the names I can use to describe
Prince of Peace, of both Lion and Lamb
Royal presence that earth has never felt

When He comes upon your ground
"Who can stand?"
Angels and devils shiver and quiver
All but fall and look in awe

I have loved you with an everlasting Love
A love so pure that no one else can give
A Love that surpasses every judgement
A Love that crushes every fear
A Love that rises above all hate
A love a fortress of safety no one can compare

Mike Cheong

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..