Wednesday, June 27, 2012

But I Must

Alone,

Stuck inside the mind and feeling abandoned

What have I done

My actions and desires

Have caused me to fall away

From the lover of my soul

 

Detached, I stared to wonder

Will I ever be found and hold again

Will I be held ever the same

To be accepted and not to be blamed

 

I have wondered though the cities

I have walked passed the open doors

Walked the wide long road

To find my self once more

 

It was not in the city noise

Neither the noisy disco pubs

nor the busy main street

Of which across I wanted to find my heart

 

I have gone to places

Seen all sorts of faces

I bet I haven't seen them all

Neither is it my wish to do so

Once is enough

I can no longer take it anymore

I long to be back home

The place that I belong

 

So I seek to find my pleasure

Fulfill my hearts desire

But the more I went I questioned my self

What are my motives and what did I want?

 

So lost in the noise in the busy world

I find myself hiding in a dark shadow

Of the giants that ruled the land

So to feel I have their protection, honor

and even a hint of shared fame

 

Where can I turn to now?

I can but it doesn't feel right to go on like this

I haven't fulfilled my deepest wish

To be me

And the whole world sees

For who I am

And what I have done

And what I am going to do

And what will I do

and what will I see

And what I can accomplish

When I am free

 

Yes, I'll sing the song of freedom

Right on the top of the mountains

I will dance the song of rain

And give feel the pleasure of the thunder

And feel the awe I'd the lightning

I will dance to the first chance of sunlight

Smile at the first sight of its rays

Listen to the sweet music of the breeze

The brushes it's way along the trees

 

How beautiful will be that rainbow

How lovely will be the song of birds

Can never imagine how green will the grass be

And the blue lake that contrast the colour of skies above

 

But now I stand alone,

And reach deep within for the courage

To face the challange of finding myself

To face the world again

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..