Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Twisted

Why cant you leave me be,
took advantage of the beauty in my eyes 
and showed me the beautiful side
in order to draw me closer
to the darker side of thee

Why cant you pass me by,
you saw the look in my eyes
and you knew i wouldn't see it coming 

Exposing me to the dark 
Raping the goodness and the beauty deep in side of me

How can I let this be?

Racing in my heart 
Now I just want to tear every thing apart

So angry
So bitter
The taste in my mouth is just so sour
Shaking
My hands are shaking
just the thought of life makes me 
quiver and shake 

You ripped it out
All the smile that used to be is already goner 
You tore it  out
my heart that once was gentle now bleeds like a propeller

It's twisted
It's twisted  
My dear old mind, its twisted

I can never be the same 
I want to go bad
but my heart still says be good all the same 
Why can't I belong? 
Why is it every single thing I do is always wrong 

How can they let me be?
No help and support from them
they all laugh as they let me be 
Why should they let me die?
Am I not decent enough to be alive?

Why must the wicked be made to succeed?
When the good are left hungry and in need
Why should they not die?
I don't know the answers so please tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..