Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mikes Psalm to the Lord 1

Mikes Psalm to the Lord 1

I praise the Lord with songs of Joy
I praise the Lord with gladness
When I look upon my problems with joy
My enemies tremble in fear

Who can be like the God almighty
who can be like the Price of Peace
Hate and Darkness hides in the shadows
When the lamb of God comes like a lamp

Woe to thee who think's they can challenge Him
He humbles the proud, yet raises the weak
The voice of the slaves He has heard their cries
He also hears the people coming home saying their byes

I praise the Lord with Songs
Sound the trumpets, shred the guitars
Thunder the drums and clash the cymbals
For the day of the Lord is at hand

For which he rises from, no one knows
When the time comes, all those fleeting knows
For the warrior divine will come in the mid's of His army
During the day of battle, there's already a cry of victory

Mike Cheong

No comments:

Post a Comment

..:Please feel free to comment here:..